Day 3

 


Day 3


So the nausea hit and so did the BO.  Three days without a shower makes it a bit difficult to tolerate myself!  Sponge bath and some cream helps!  


Overnight went with the tums, zofran and compazine.  Got more sleep than the night before in short 2 hour bursts but much less writing/spiraling overnight.  


Might keep up with the meds over the day today.  I expect it to be tough for a couple of days but I do feel well enough for Kate’s softball game. John says I can be socially distant and watch from the car. 


Covid rates are climbing. This means so will be my isolation in the next few weeks. To be honest. This is worse than nausea. Nothing I like less than an excuse to leave the house.  But I need to be safe. 


On a positive note. Felt up to hitting Kate’s softball game. Nice to be outside with the kids. Nora came home to spend time with us too!  Not too bad. Hanging in there. 



Comments

  1. You got this girlfriend. Getting fresh air and sun is so good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiation Journal

9 month scan

Two month scan