Week 2 saturday TIME



 Saturday: feeling pretty emotional about this share which has been approved by declan. 


After a Mom freak show/scream fest/meltdown over a mess Declan made he tried to apologize but couldn’t help but laugh.  “This reminds me of old times”   Like my freak out was reminiscent of the old crazy mother of a teenage boy he misses from his childhood.  

This brought on discussion with a now 24 yr old man who has always been fascinated by space and time but truly effected by time.   Like each of us, he is heartbroken with the loss of my dad and I wish I could make the sadness go away but it takes time.   And he talks about how fast time just goes.   Most of the discussion needs to be between us and came from the heart but the piece that will probably make me well up for ever is the lesson he learned from my dad.  He said he thinks you truly find happiness in your children.   


You got that right! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiation Journal

9 month scan

Two month scan