Week 2 Sunday


 Sunday


How am I feeling?    Not too bad actually.   Ran to the grocery store this morning and found myself darting through the aisles to avoid a certain couple and excitedly made it out the door without seeing anyone else  I knew.   Opened the bomb pops on the way home which are my favorite thing this weekend.   No nausea or pain. Food aversions are strong and probably the worst symptom in have.  (And I have to say if the food aversions are the worst symptom this week then it’s going to be a great week!) 


I watched Baby Driver.  What a great movie.  Having the ringing in my ears from the chemo really helped me relate to Baby and his challenges.  I would recommended everyone watch this movie.  It was action packed. I had no idea it was a heist film with a great theme.   Five stars. 


Lastly, we took step 2 of the Chemo Hair.  Week three is rapidly approaching and my big thing is I don’t want to look at clumps of hair so short is probably better.   Kate has been my hair dresser and decided I needed Bangs!  She did a great job and cut off about 7 inches.  Jack even helped her with buzzing then back at the end. I loved watching her gain confidence with the scissors as the hair cut advanced. 


Best part of the day is I finally got to see Nora.  She has been working hard at school and loving her EMT job!   We are all missing watching her play field hockey. But I reminded her- everything happens for a reason. Would be hard to see games for me so I’m glad we are saving them for the spring!   Got to give her a back hug!  She is missed when she is gone but I’m so proud of all of her hard work! 

Back to the old “bowl” haircut. Kate didn’t actually need a bowl. She freehanded!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiation Journal

9 month scan

Two month scan