Zinnias

 


I have to say one thing I have enjoyed lately has been sitting in the front porch  in the spring before everything came to a head I put Zinnia seeds in the ground  John watered them when we watered the grass. I remember my dad planting zinnias he liked the “cut and come again” idea.  I find they are so low maintenance and last the whole summer and really peak in the fall while everything else is changing.  This batch today reminds me of our family.  There are lots of us. Quite colorful. .  Messy and old over the place but so wonderful all at the same time.   My favorite addition to this are the sunflowerS that snuck in late. They fought for space, sun and water Also started by seed but managed to grow up through the mass of zinnias and be spectacular.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiation Journal

9 month scan

Two month scan