Round 2 week 3.

 Went Monday to have my head Hennaed by Mona Bhatt. She did a nice job. I wish it was a little darker but do like the way it changes my bald head and almost looks like hair.  Patrick came with me and provided advice along the way.  We have a hidden turtle, butterfly and dragon fly.  





Went today to have a CT and find out how I responded to the first two rounds of chemo    Alas they only did the CT of my chest and did not do the head and neck which defeated the purpose of the CT.  What a waste of radiation and contrast   It didn’t give me any helpful information.  

After that CT I went to radiology oncology in the basement of the COX building   They made a mold of my upper body and shoulders to hold me still during radiation  looks like I start November 23rd   


Comments

  1. I love it!!!! Have no hair due to alopecia and have been wearing wigs or hats which are fine but this henna tattoo is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Radiation Journal

9 month scan

Two month scan