Wednesday -week 3

 Hair loss

Right on time- two weeks. The hair started falling out. First in small amounts. Then in clumps. More than half gone and sick of shedding we made a decision to do a shave.   Advice online says to shave down to a 2 (1/4’inch) and then use a lint roller to grab the hairs. 

I don’t mind the hair but do startle myself every time I walk by a mirror- so much better than shedding   

Wore a blue/purple wig for my Zoom meeting   There was a request for green   So maybe I’ll find a good one luckily with halloween there are lots of cheap options   I can’t imagine wearing one evehry
day  

Irony was that I got two hats as gifts yesterday from two cancer survivors   The timing was perfect   I’m not into wigs other than for fun so hoods and hats are the way to go  

Feeling blessed to have so many great people in my lives   Had a nice dinner with friends Thursday and Sunday  and now gearing up for round 2 which starts Friday   Trying not to  think about it too much




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radiation Journal

9 month scan

Two month scan